Aniviashirt - Henry David Thoreau Wisdom Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://aniviashirt.com/product/henry-david-thoreau-wisdom-shirt/

The last thing I do before I leave the Henry David Thoreau Wisdom Shirt in other words I will buy this house is put on my North Face jacket, because I don’t really know what adventures I’m about to go on. It’s bright blue, so you can really pick me out in the crowd and you can always see it in my house, draped over something or on the couch. If you open up my jacket, there are so many passes from going to festivals and tours. It’s had a whole crazy life of its own. Our North Face jackets have really saved us on tour. So [the partnership] felt like a perfect fit. When I think North Face, I think fall weather. Do you have any fall family traditions you’re looking forward to? My sisters took me on a haunted hayride once, but I will never ever do that again in my life. I don’t like being spooked or surprised or scared. It’s not my thing, but my sisters love it. Love it. I love scary movies. I love Halloween. I love everything about Halloween. I love dressing up. I love getting scared. I love going to the Hollywood Forever cemetery. Give me gory, bloody, scary shit, and I’m there. Danielle, not so much. I want to go to the Universal Studios Halloween night. All that shit. All the haunted mazes. I don’t know what that says about me, I really have to unpack that.

Henry David Thoreau Wisdom Shirt

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the Henry David Thoreau Wisdom Shirt in other words I will buy this same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Alana, congratulations on your Hollywood debut in Licorice Pizza. Is acting something all the Haim sisters are interested in? The thing that I love about me and my sisters is that we’re very much up for anything. I’m very lucky to have very supportive sisters who love trying new things and pushing boundaries. The last couple of years has made us be like, “You know what? Just go for it.” It’s made us feel like any kind of thing that we’re interested in, just fully go for it. Jump in. That’s also how we started our third album. It’s been a theme in the last couple of years. Especially [during the pandemic], it made us feel like “Why not?” Just go for it, work hard, and collaborate with different artists. We never had a lot of artists on our own albums, but we love to collaborate. So we asked our friends. We feel so lucky that we can try different things. We’re always learning, and we’re always interested in doing different things that are creative. I think that’s something good that has come out of this really intense couple of years. We feel like very open to what the universe is going to bring our way.

Henry David Thoreau Wisdom Shirt hooddie

Home:  https://aniviashirt.com/

Nhận xét