Aniviashirt - Flash Character Run Away Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://aniviashirt.com/product/flash-character-run-away-shirt/

I think style is a closer reflection of your mood than some people realize, and because of that, it changes constantly. Like I change multiple times a day sometimes, don’t you? That’s my best advice for anyone: wear what makes you feel good and do not worry about what other people say you look like. Obviously, that’s a really tricky thing for me as well, because I have body dysmorphia, so I see myself differently than how other people see me anyway. And bottom line is, it’s very difficult to be a woman! And I’ve finally let myself acknowledge that it’s hard to be a woman! It’s really difficult, right? We are our own worst enemies sometimes, and so my best advice is just to embrace it, and know you have the Flash Character Run Away Shirt besides I will buy this freedom to express yourself however feels good to you. Know that, and then give yourself permission to do so. As the leaves begin to change, and coffee orders change from cold brews to pumpkin spiced lattes, ELLE.com caught up with the Haim sisters via Zoom to talk about their North Face partnership as part of its new brand campaign “It’s More Than A Jacket,” what makes fall the best season for writing music, and why they feel “very open to what the universe is going to bring our way.”

Flash Character Run Away Shirt

Alana, Este, and Danielle Haim of Haim, the Flash Character Run Away Shirt besides I will buy this Grammy-nominated California-cool girl rock trio, may have the hit song “Summer Girl” under their belt, but make no mistake: the band lives for fall. For the sisters, the season is synonymous with spontaneous drives up the Pacific Coast Highway, Joni Mitchell on repeat, and haunted hay rides. Lucky for us, Haim also sources autumnal inspiration for new music. “We’ve written a lot of our music in fall and winter,” Danielle says. “It feels very creative.” How did your collaboration with The North Face come about?We’ve been such huge fans of the brand, basically since we were in middle school. There were kids at school that had North Face jackets, and I always thought they looked so cool. When this opportunity came up, we jumped at the chance, because the brand is so classic.  I’ve had my North Face jacket since high school. I got it on a trip to San Francisco with my friends at this vintage store. It popped out at me, and I was like, “I need to have this jacket.” It kind of chose me. Ever since that day, it has always been around, because it always needed to be around.

Flash Character Run Away Shirt hooddie

Home:  https://aniviashirt.com/

Nhận xét